Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 6 - Tiger Sweater - 10/10/2016

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing great. So let me explain the subject of this email haha

Yesterday I wore my tiger sweater because why not, ya know? I literally cannot tell you how many people commented and told me how awesome my sweater was. They would look at my missionary name tag and then the sweater. I even had a few people tell me that I looked like a normal, cool missionary haha It made for a fantastic day! My companion and I go to about 7 hours of church every Sunday because we cover 4 wards so it was always a nice pick me up. 

I've got to keep it short this week because P-days are precious and not as much time as you always think you have but I just wanted to share a quick message with you. Going through life, people always say how there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Its a light of hope and love but what is exactly behind that light? To me behind that light is Jesus Christ. He is the light of my life and when I trust in Him I know that I can do all things. There is a hope in God's light that cannot be found anywhere else. 

Watch this video called the Hope of God's Light:

Love always, 

Sister McCammon

They actually have fall here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment