Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 8 - "I like this leaf. Ima take it!" 🍂 - 10/24/2016

They say pictures are worth a thousand words so I am going to let them do most of the talking today because I don't have much time. But, this week has been great. I had exchanges again and got to be in a trio (three sister together) for 24 hours. We had a ton of fun together doing missionary work. The work is picking up in our area and we are starting to be able to teach a lot more, which is super exciting. Transfers are this Wednesday but we just got the news today that Sister Gibb and I will stay together in our area for at least another 6 weeks. 

So far on my mission I have found that I have a lot of weaknesses. More than I probably should admit but there is a scripture that brings me hope. It is found in the Book of Mormon, Ether 12:7, "Have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them". Hope is knowing that God will help us in any situation and faith is hoping for the things which we cannot see. I cannot see my Father in Heaven or His son Jesus Christ but I have 120% faith and hope in them that they can help me make my weaknesses into strengths and that I can grow closer to them. 

❤❤️Love Always❤❤️ 

 Sister McCammon🐢







No comments:

Post a Comment