Sunday, February 26, 2017

Week 23 - Daily, Continuing, Ongoing - 2/6/2017

Hi Everybody!
The weather is getting warmer and the snow is melting which means that I am starting to feel much better haha At least I have survived this winter so far. It's not over and I probably jinxed myself but I'll risk it.
Not too much happened this week. We didn't teach a ton and didn't really find anyone new to teach so it was kind of sad but hey sometimes that is what happens in missionary work.
This email is going to be super short!
One thing that was cool was that we got to go to a fireside at the institute Sunday night and the cellist, Stephen Sharp Nelson, from the Piano Guys was there and played with the institute choir. They would play songs and then share some spiritual thoughts. IT WAS SO GOOD!!!
Here is some of the things that really stood out to me:
The words daily, continuing, and ongoing are all words that should describe our relationship with Christ.
 
"You just show up and I'll do the rest" - the Savior
"God is in the details"
Differences are meant to be celebrated NOT calculated
Their is even deeper purpose in the detours.
Nature is God's monument to show His love to man.
Sorry I didn't write more but just continue in striving to be better and more decimated disciples of Jesus Christ. I love you all.
Love Sister McCammon

 
Sisters P-Day!

 
Just lying on our beds after a long day!

 
 
Selfie! Because why not.....  haha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment