Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 31 - Jin Xhi's Baptism and Transfers - 4/10/2017


I thought last week was good but this week may have been even better!!!
I have never been happier in my life and I am so thankful for this time that I have been able to be here on my mission. I know other may think differently, but I literally am serving in THE best mission on the planet. It's super hard at times but what in life isn't?!
On Saturday April 8th, 2017 Jin xhi, and investigator from my old area got baptized! I taught him several times before I left me last area and when the sisters teaching him now called and said he was getting baptized I was so so so excited. I feel like I really connected with him went I got to teach him because he loves science and is getting his PhD in Biology at the U and I love science so I was able to bear my testimony of how studying science has increased my testimony of God. When I watched him enter into the waters of baptism I could not stop smiling. The spirit was so strong and I got to feel just a little bit of what Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ's love for him. Jin xhi is the first person that I have taught on my mission that has entered into the waters of baptism. Check out the pictures from the baptism below and all my friends who were there too!
Transfers are this week and I am staying in this area with my new companion Sister Deem. I have served around Sister Deem in the past and she is super awesome so I'm excited to be with her.

I am going to miss sister Evarts so much! She is going to rock it in life after the mission and I can't wait to see her again. Bye Buddy!

Transfer Goal:
This past transfer my Sister Training Leaders asked me what I have learned from this transfer and honestly the thing that I have learned the most and honestly throughout my entire mission is that I cannot do this, but through Christ I can! All throughout my mission I have felt my Savior helping me and literally carrying me throughout all the hard times. My Heavenly Father knows me and knows what I need. My Savior is there for me because he is the only person that knows exactly what I am going through.
I love you all!

Love Sister McCammon
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment